Support the work of the BNMS
Thank you for visiting our Donations Page.
Below you will find the many ways you can support our important work and how we use your kind contributions.
You can also contact us at email@example.com
The Law Society online database can help you to find a solicitor in your area (http://www.solicitors-online.com/) and also the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (http://www.step.org/).
Please remember to use the BNMS’ full name, address, registered office address and registered charity number when specifying your wishes.
British Nuclear Medicine Society (BNMS) Registered Office:
The Sir Colin Campbell Building The Royal College of Physicians
Triumph Road 11 St. Andrew's Place, Regent's Park London NW1 4LE
Nottingham Registered charity number: 1150234
NG7 2TU Registered company number: 08082786
The British Nuclear Medicine Society is dedicated to promoting the multidisciplinary practice of high quality nuclear medicine for the benefit of patients. The BNMS primarily focuses on:
• Raising the profile of nuclear medicine research and development.
• Engaging with other professional organisations.
• Providing nuclear medicine information to the public and patients.
• Providing a forum for the communication of advances in nuclear medicine.
• Leading in the provision of education and training to support the development of nuclear medicine.
• Representing the specialty on relevant official bodies and advisory committees.
• Developing and promoting standards and guidelines for the safe practice of nuclear medicine.
• Recognising and rewarding excellence in the science and practice of nuclear medicine.
• Address issues for the specialty and it's practitioners by engaging through our representatives on governing bodies and high level groups
• Develop our website and publications for nuclear medicine departments and patients
• Attend careers fairs promoting the speciality to science and medical students
• Support representatives to engage with relevant official bodies and advisory committees;
• Expand and advance our scientific conferences/educational programmes
• Invest in audits to ensure that standards in patient care are upheld
• Provide awards to honour excellence in practice and research
• Provide grants to students and trainees within the specialty to attend our meetings and future educational courses
And much more.
LEAVE A GIFT IN YOUR WILL-You can make an everlasting impression on Nuclear Medicine
• Once you have looked after your loved ones, you may want to give something back to your profession. We hope you have had a rewarding career and would want to see nuclear medicine prosper in the future; leaving a legacy is an opportunity for you to help future generations of nuclear medicine professionals.
• Leaving a bequest to The British Nuclear Medicine Society can help us to grow and add extra value to our members, nuclear medicine practitioners and patients in the UK, therefore your bequest will have an impact on the future of nuclear medicine.
• You could let us decide how to use your donation, rest assured your donation will be used wisely. Alternatively you could tell us how you would like your donation to be used depending on your own personal professional interest.
• The BNMS is a charity so your gift will be tax-free.
• If you are thinking of leaving a gift in your will to the BNMS or if you have already made provision, we thank you very much and promise to put your donation to good use.To ensure that your wishes are followed, you should consult your lawyer to add a specific item to your will.
SPONSOR AN AWARD OF THE BNMS
If you are an individual or a company interested in establishing an award fund to be administered by the BNMS please contact us on T:0115 7484504 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR A MEETING OF THE BNMS
If you are an individual or a company interested in sponsoring one of our conferences please contact us as above.
All donations count. You can make a one off online donation by credit card or Paypal. When you donate online you will be able to leave a message and information about your donation.
Click here to donate by credit card or Paypal
To make a donation to the British Nuclear Medicine Society in memory of a loved one, or in lieu of flowers at a funeral, is a wonderful way to honour and pay tribute to their life.
If you would like to make an ‘In Memorium’ donation, we understand that this may be a difficult time and would like to make it as simple as possible. You can contact us email@example.com and we can take care of this for you.
You can make the donation by post, please make cheques payable to the ‘British Nuclear Medicine Society’
British Nuclear Medicine Society
Sir Colin Cambell Building
Or by phone 0115 7484504
Or online by credit card or paypal
Click here to donate by credit card or Paypal
When you donate you will be able to leave a message and information about your donation.
Download the In Memoriam Form here
If you would like to request that your friends and family make a donation to the BNMS in lieu of flowers at your funeral please ask them to visit this page.
If you would like to make a donation to the BNMS in lieu of flowers, the BNMS will send a card to their family to notify them that the donation was made in their honor. When you donate you will be able to leave a message and information about your donation.
By Giving a small amount every month, you give us the confidence to participate in long-term projects, knowing that we will have the funds available to support them into the future.
In return, you can spread the cost over a period of time, your monthly donations may seem like a small amount but this form of support is actually the most effective way to support the BNMS and will contribute significantly to the work of the BNMS.
If you would like to set up a regular gift in memory of a loved one please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up a direct debit online please use this form
Gift Aid is an easy way for charities to increase the value of gifts of money from UK taxpayers by claiming back the basic rate tax paid by the donor. If you give £1 in the normal way the BNMS will receive precisely £1. But if you Gift Aid it then the BNMS will receive £1.25 - in other words increasing the value of your gift by a quarter. Gift Aid is claimed by us from the HMRC so you don’t pay any extra but your donation increases thanks to Gift Aid.
Anyone who has paid enough income tax or capital gains tax to cover all of their charitable donations can apply. Other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT do not qualify.
Complete a Gift Aid Declaration Now
Our Fundraising Promise
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme. The FRSB works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Code and in this Promise.
GiveAsYouLive - raise money for the BNMS just by shopping online
Help the BNMS just by shopping online. Shop with your favourite stores and they'll donate to us - all without charging you a penny more. From John Lewis to Expedia, you can compare thousands of products and brands that will all raise money for us and get the best deal online.
Head Office Telephone: 0115 7484504
9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. Messages can be left outside office hours.
If paying by cheque, please make cheque payable to the British Nuclear Medicine Society.
Please visit our donations page to make an online donation or use the button below:
When you make an online donation on our website your web browser connects to a secure server and any personal information that you enter is 'encrypted' before being sent to our card payment processor, PayPal, who hold your information in an equally secure way according to industry standard practices.
No, you only need to make a declaration once. This will apply to all past donations you have made in the last six years, and to all future donations.
If you are a donor and pay a higher rate of tax you too can benefit from the tax relief as you can claim back the difference between the higher rates of tax at 40 or 50 per cent and the basic rate of tax at 20 per cent on the total value of your gross donation.
For more information on completing your self-assessment tax return, and increasing your gift to The British Nuclear Medicine Society by nominating us to receive your rebate as a higher rate taxpayer, please visit the Inland Revenue website.
Simply contact us to cancel the declaration.
If you would like to set up a Direct Debit, please visit our Donation page. Alternatively you can set up a Direct Debit over the telephone.
Direct Debits involve less administration, and are therefore a much more cost-effective method of giving. They also give you the flexibility to change the value of your gift over the telephone, for example, without having to complete a new form.
Please telephone us or write to us with your name, your old address, your new address. Please make sure that you include your postcode.
Please telephone us to let us know that your bank details have changed.
If you pay your gift by direct debit, please telephone us or write to us with your name, address (including your postcode). Please let us know the new amount that you would like to give and the date that you would like us to start collecting the new amount.
If you pay your gift by Standing Order you will need to write directly to your bank to change the amount of your regular gift, but please also let us know that you have done this.