You can view some our membership benefits below and for additional information please contact us at email@example.com or call 0115 7484 503.
• Attendance of the Society's two annual Scientific Meetings and other events at the discounted members' rates - Save up to £80 on registration fees for our BNMS Meetings;
• Delegate discounts at Joint Meetings with educational bodies such as the British Institute of Radiology and the Royal Society of Medicine;
• Access to presentations and posters from all of our meetings online;
• Membership fees fully tax deductable;
• Monthly issue of our official journal "Nuclear Medicine Communications" (cost $870 to non-members);
• Free online access to the entire back catalogue of NMC from March 1980;
• Student Membership- FREE on confirmation of Student status: BNMS Student Members can enjoy FREE registration to our Annual Scientific Spring Meeting, enter for the Student Prize, receive BNMS newsletters and access exclusive membership content on the website;
• Access to exclusive membership content (full presentation slides at our Annual Meetings, articles and involvements) on the BNMS website;
• Communicate and network with fellow nuclear medicine professionals through our online members area;
• Membership of relevant BNMS SIGS: Clinical Scientist Group, Radiopharmaceutical Scientists Group, Radiographers, Technologists and Nurses Group, Molecular Radiotherapy Group, Student Group, Trainee Group;
• Access to our comprehensive nuclear medicine departmental database;
• Apply for fellowships and awards;
• Opportunities to shape the future of nuclear medicine by applying for vacancies on the BNMS Council and Professional Standards Committee working with other special interest groups, guideline development and interested bodies such as NICE
Monthly E-Newsletter and BNMS Event Alerts and Updates that are tailored to your field;
• Post your CV at a discounted rate via BNMS jobs to increase your viewings by top recruiters in Nuclear Medicine.